All-Teflon Constant Flow Valve for Liquids/Chemicals MODEL 2600-T SERIES
This constant flow valve has been developed for control
of water and chemical flows. It maintains liquid flows constant
against fluctuations of both primary and secondary
• Outstanding control of liquid flows at a constant rate
A valve composed of high-precision components ensures smooth control of flows.
• Not affected by pressure variations
Flows are maintained at a constant rate against fluctuations of both primary and secondary pressures.
• Non-metal material (PTFE) used for the wetted part
This resin (PTFE) is perfect for a part apt to be easily damaged by metal ions.
• Small flows from 100-500 ml/min controllable
Minute flows are also controllable optionally.
• Model 2600, all-Teflon type, is compatible with practically all chemicals thanks to the use of a Perfluoro O-ring.
(There are some operating conditions to be met according to the type of chemical. Be sure to contact us for information before placing your purchase order.)
• Bubblers (air bubble purge taps) provided in the upper/lower diaphragm chambers
Air bubble purge at the initial flow setting stage of operation provides the most accurate possible control.
• Ultrapure water analyzers
• Environmental instrumentation systems; food/chemical industry equipment
• Ultrapure water and chemical mixing systems
Custom-ordered flow ranges as well as types for special fluids are optionally available. Please contact us for information.
* The specifications above are subject to change without prior notice. Install a filter or the like on the IN side to prevent entry of foreign substances.
About this commodity