Bellows Needle Valve MODEL 2450 SERIES
This bellows seal type needle valve has been specifically developed so that it can satisfy the requirements for such areas in which leak is a concern of vital importance.
Model 2450 Bellows Needle Valve has a construction to drastically prevent fluid leaks. In addition, it is outstanding in heat resistance and corrosion resistance, so the customer can use it with peace of mind not only in such adverse conditions where high vacuum, high pressure, high temperature or extremely low temperature is present but also for corrosive, toxic or costly fluids.
• Stringent leak test (2 x 10-8 Pam3/sec)
100% leak test is conducted before shipping, using a helium leak detector.
• Use of a precision needle
The incorporated non-rotary type needle provides precise, smooth control of minute flows.
• Compatible with both gases and liquids
• Superior temperature characteristic
Flows are scarcely affected by ambient temperature fluctuations, remaining within an insignificant range of flow variations.
This superior temperature characteristic is applicable to gases only, and not to liquids, because the viscosity of a liquid may greatly vary depending upon the temperature conditions.
• For vacuum systems
• For semiconductor manufacturing lines
• For production lines where toxic or corrosive gases are present
• Special types of joints (Please contact us for consultation.)
Table of Rated Flow Ranges (Reference)
Due to operating conditions and instrumental errors, there may be differences in the range of 80% to 130% between the values indicated in this table and those that are actually used by the customer. Please use these values for reference only.
• We can suggest you the needle number most suitable for your equipment if the pressure, fluid, flow rate and other operating conditions of your equipment are known. Please use the above table for reference only.
About this commodity