KOJIMA INSTRUMENTS INC. (hereinafter called "KOFLOC") deeply understands the importance of our customers' personal information and considers it KOFLOC's social responsibility to properly handle and intensively protect the personal information submitted by our customers. This page explains the way your personal information is handled on KOFLOC's website (hereinafter called "Website") that appears when you access [www.kofloc.co.jp].
What is Personal Information?
- Customers' personal information is defined as the information that permits identification of a specific customer, including the name, address, date of birth, telephone number, and email address.
Provision of Personal Information
You can use almost all services on Website without disclosing your personal information. If you do not want to give your personal information to KOFLOC, you can reject disclosure of your personal information on your own decision. However, you cannot use specific services unless you give your personal information to KOFLOC.
Parental consent is required in order for any customer under 16 years of age to submit personal information to any website operated by KOFLOC.
When receiving your information, KOFLOC will explicitly show the purpose of use of your information and receive your information within a scope necessary for achievement of the purpose. 。
Use of Personal Information
- KOFLOK will use your personal information only for the purpose that is explicitly shown to you in advance and for communication with you. When it is necessary to use your personal information beyond the scope of the purpose KOFLOC has shown to you, KOFLOC will notify you of the intended purpose in advance. If you do not agree to the new purpose, you can reject the use of your personal information for such purpose on your own decision.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
KOFLOC will handle your personal information within the scope of the purpose shown below.
* To provide information about KOFLOC's products and services, as well as related information, through telephone, email, mail and other media
* Improvement or development of products and services
* Activities concerning KOFLOC's business other than the above
KOFLOC will use your personal information only for the above purposes.
Nondisclosure of Personal Information to Third Party
Except when either of the following cases is applicable, KOFLOC will not disclose your personal information to a third party.
* When you agree.
* When KOFLOC discloses your personal information to its affiliated and consignment companies, with whom KOFLOC has concluded a Confidentiality Agreement in advance, in order to materialize the purpose of use that has been shown to you explicitly.
* When using the information as statistical data processed to the extent that you will not be identified.
* When some law demands disclosure.
* When disclosure is necessary urgently for protection of human life, human body, and assets, as well as other reasonable profits.
Management of Personal Information
- KOFLOC will manage and secure the privacy of your personal information and taking reasonable and proper measures to prevent illegal access to, or loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
Confirmation, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information
- When you want to confirm, correct, or delete your personal information you submitted to KOFLOC, please contact the staff in charge. In order to prevent falsification of your personal information by a third party, KOFLOC will take measures within a reasonable scope only when KOFLOC can identify that you are the person who contacted KOFLOC.
* When revising the contents or offering services customized to individual customers so as to ensure greater satisfaction
* For disclosure to the affiliated and consignment companies within a limited scope in order to analyze what ser vices customers are interested in and distribute effective advertisements on the website.
- KOFLOC will strictly observe the Japanese laws and regulations concerning protection of customers' personal information and review the contents of this website as necessary to ensure continuous improvement.
Opinion and Inquiry about This Website
- Click here to send your opinion or inquiry about the contents of this website.